HealthTech Breakfast Club x London Tech Week
by AlbionVC and Founders Factory
Join us for an exclusive collaboration between the HealthTech Breakfast Club and London Tech Week discussing ‘The Future of HealthTech’.
The HealthTech Breakfast Club was launched by AlbionVC and Founders Factory to bring together founders, operators, healthcare experts and investors.
This invite only session during London Tech Week includes a panel discussion, followed by networking. For a limited time we are giving a select group of healthcare entrepreneurs an opportunity to attend the session.
‘The Future of HealthTech’ session is chaired by Pam Garside, Chair Cambridge Angels, who is joined by:
- The Rt Hon Steve Barclay MP, UK Secretary of State for Health and Social Care
- Indra Joshi, Director Health, Research and AI, Palantir Technologies
- Michelle Longmire, CEO Medable
- Tom Pellathy, Senior Partner and Global Lead for Public Health Systems, McKinsey & Company
- Vishal Marria, CEO Quantexa
Apply to join the event by completing a sign up form below:
"*" indicates required fields